After graduating from Duke University with a degree in Psychology in 2016, I moved to Costa Rica to work in marketing.
Today, I am the Marketing Coordinator at a dental technology company based in Costa Rica with team members in Spain and the US. I have over 4 years of experience in digital marketing and PR.
Aside from marketing, I am passionate about mental health and am a Certified Addiction Counselor. I work part time as a counselor (both online and in person) and volunteer at a local rehabilitation center in Costa Rica.
I believe that understanding and connecting with your customers is the base of any successful marketing strategy. I use my background in psychology as a base for my ideas and always utilize data to optimize my strategy.
I love writing about digital marketing and how psychology informs modern trends. I also offer consulting for digital marketing execution, social media marketing and email marketing.
Feel free to reach out to me in the link below!
1) I was born in Caracas, Venezuela.
2) I thrive under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
3) I am meticulous and thoughtful.
4) I am a Myers-Biggs INFP (The Mediator)
5) I enjoy challenges and complex problem solving.
6) I enjoy singing, acting and playing the guitar. I have always loved performing.
7) I value discipline, resilience and compassion.
8) Human behavior fascinates me and I have always tried to make sense of it. This passion informs all I do.
9) I have a growth mindset and am convinced that I (or anyone) can acquire any skill through hard work.
10) I believe that meaningful and positive human connection gives meaning to life.